About Me

My photo
Water. Air. Food. Sex. The essentials in life. The first two? Leave them in their natural state and they'll look after you just fine.. The later two? Fun to play with. Get a little creative with. And if the mood strikes you, mix the two... Food and sex have been linked throughout history. Think about it. I mean really think about it. Is there anything more sexy than good food? Chances are others think the same thing. These recipes are not just about seducing that special someone (or someones) but seducing yourself. Its easy to forget what a pleasure food can be. So take a knife, some nice ingredients, and get Seductive in the Kitchen.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Alas.

Greetings sexy lads and lasses,
Alas.
I have been slack these last few weeks.
The good news is i have recently rediscovered my passion for making jewellery.
The bad news is that this means I have not been updating my blog.
The good news is I have been following the challenge and cooking a new recipe every week; just not writing about it (slack, I know).
The bad news is... well there is no more bad news because I am going to be a little more dedicated. I dislike it when blogs I follow just don't update for a whole period of time... What do I read while they are being lazy?

So without further ado I will write up the new recipe's I been experimenting with. Not to mention some old favorites that I cook all of the time. Chances are if they have stood the test of my time others will enjoy them too.
And that means you... Lets get down to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment